Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Rest of 2011

It's been 6 years since I blogged last and this time I am starting it back up because something is compelling me to start writing again.

My last blog was in 2011 which was a very eventful year because I got married that year, had just started my consulting practice via my own consulting company.

Quick recap of the rest of the year, based on of course my travels

2011:

I had just started working in Florida. We moved to Hollywood Florida for the rest of the year.

November:

ACEC meeting: went to Chicago for this HIMSS meeting. Hard to forget that DoubleTree because it was the first time I had a bed bug situation that forced me to move rooms at 2am!

Thanksgiving: we got married in Ahmedabad, India for the second time ( our actual registered marriage was in St Paul, Minnesota in June 2011).

My family did most of the planning, we went in a few days before to get the clothing made and help with finalizing a few things. Mom and dad had just moved to Ahmedabad from Mumbai so everything was new for them and for me.

It was exciting to see all my family and friends.

In India, after the wedding we went to see the Taj Mahal in Agra, Udaipur, Rajasthan and Delhi with two of our friends.

December: celebrity Cruise during Christmas covering Eastern Caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment