Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hokkah and Patta!

Spent first two hours of my morning on the phone with Delta, trying to get the best tickets to India.. hopefully business class with the miles I have saved up all year!

Should I go to Amsterdam or Seoul, KLM or Delta. Where should I board from - MSP or LAX or ORD, where should I land to.. how many miles to Bombay, to Ahemdabad, what about economy plus, what about Korean Air or Emirates. Should I pay for upgrade, get an upgrade-able fare or coach half way... its really like a puzzle. Talking to my cousins on one hand, a travel agent on the other and all the time bouncing ideas with Delta Rep.

All I know is I am sticking to Sky Team... exploring every possibility!



Did my monthly PMI Healthcare Ambassador call. Those are always eventful.

Rest of the day was quite a blur, not sure what I was doing... took a nap in the afternoon.

Spent the evening playing cards at a middle eastern cafe and smoking Citrus - Mint Hookah.. perfect end to a very unproductive week.

Unscripted question: What do you have Ceylon tea bags at a middle eastern place?

Smoking Ban, which includes Hookah bars, now cannot serve food so instead they sell you food in to-go cups. They cant technically give you prepared tea, so they give you a tea bag and hot water :-)

More info: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment