Friday, July 29, 2011

Another week passes

Monday and Tuesday - Fargo
Wed, Thursday, Friday - Roseville

Days go really quick when you keep busy all day, I havent been able to go to a lake or a beach or even a mall.
I did manage to go to Trader Joe's and eat some nepalese food at Gorkha Palace, I also visited the CVS minute clinic, which was interesting. Oh and I got a massage, much needed one..shiatsu, pressure points.. after the WII boxing, I think I needed one.. still hurting after that one!

Few unscripted questions:
Only flying creature that doesnt lay eggs? Bats
Only bird that can fly backwards? Hummingbird
What creature can see behind themselves? Rabbits

There's a condo complex by university called Cobalt which has a million dollar penthouse.. that price is unheard of in minneapolis... its a glass building, with a grocery store on the first floor and they are charging a premium for it, I am not I want a grocery store in my building.



Planning my next few trips for August this week.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment